|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Favorite Song Meme1. The first song you remember liking (if you can think that far):
2. Your current favorite song:
3. That one song that will always be on your top 5:
4. A song you hate:
5. That one song you like that everyone else seems to hate:
6. That one song you hate that everyone else seems to like:
7. Your favorite song that almost everyone knows:
8. Your favorite song that barely anybody knows:
9. Your insanely epic song:
10. Your calm and relaxing song:
11. Your happy optimistic song:
12. Your sad and heartbreaking song:
13. Your favorite song to dance to:
14. Your favorite song to sing along to:
15. A song that used to be your favorite but is now that song you always skip in your shuffled playlist:
16. Your favorite song from a cartoon/TV Show:
17. Your favorite song from a movie:
18. Your favorite song from a video game (if you don't play video games or at least one with a soundtrack, you're lost, buddy.):
19. Your favorite song without lyrics:
20. Your favorite song with a female singer:
Reactions MemeHere's how it goes down: Pick 4-10 of your OCs and list how they would normally respond to the following stuff...
Actually, I change my mind. Pick as many OCs as you want! In fact, you can even put yourself in for all I care! The point of this is to show off personalities. You can also use others' OCs (but I advise you ask them first).
First, list your OCs and what their personalities are normally like.
Now the fun can officially begin.
1. I think you're ugly.
2. I think you're super hot.
3. Do you work for the barrels!!!
4. Wanna pop a Molly?
6. [An attractive person of the opposite gender is crying in a corner.]
7. Give me your money!
8. I did your mom last night.
9. Watch out! If you step on a crack, you break your mom's back!!!
10. I need you to kill someone for me.
11. Sunshine, sunshine! Ladybugs awake!
12. Tell me about yourself.
13. How would you like to spend sometime under the table...if you know what I mean
Song Meme III1. Favorite song about your country (if you don't know, make it one of your favorite country).
2. Favorite song that endorses your stereotype (also tell us what your stereotype is).
3. Favorite love song.
4. Favorite Halloween song.
5. Favorite Christmas song.
6. A song you'd use to cynically ruin a slow dance.
7. Your fighting song.
8. Your nerd song.
9. Your emo song.
10. Your goth song.
11. Your prep song.
12. Your greaser song
13. Your hippie song.
14. Your slow song.
15. Your fast-paced song.
16. A song that's soothing.
17. Your prison song.
18. Favorite theme song.
19. Your evil song.
20. Your desert song.
21. Your beach song.
22. Song from the 80's not many people know about.
23. Favorite parody song.
24. A song that you feel describes yourself.
25. Your sports song (Even if you don't do sports).
26. Your abstract and surreal song.
27. Your zombie apocalypse song.
28. A song towards someone you hate.
29. Your graveyard song.
30. Your battle song.
Tell Us About Yourself MemeFirst off, be aware this meme was created by AssassinJ2
1. First off, your full name.
2. Your simplistic name (simple first name and last name).
3. Where do you live? (Country or state at the very least, if you're too protective.)
4. Do you like where you live?
5. Would you live anywhere else?
6. What's your hairstyle?
7. What kind of hairstyle do want?
8. How do you normally dress?
9. What single type of clothing do you wish you had?
10. Give me someone you used to have a crush on.
11. A crush you have a possible chance with.
12. Your celebrity crush.
13. Your cartoon crush.
14. What's do you see in a love interest?
(Questions 15-19 are for people with OCs.)
15. Do you have OCs? Tell us your favorite.
16. Who was your first OC?
17. Your awesome set OC?
18. Your most attractive male OC?
19. Your most attractive female OC?
20. Favorite genre of music?
21. What got you officially into that kind of music?
22. Favorite Cartoon.
23. Favorite Live Action Show.
24. Favorite Stand
AssassinJ2's Music Genre MemeThe rules are simple. For each music genre, post your favorite song of that genre. If you don't have one, post something you at least know or say you have nothing at all. Or if you just hate that genre, feel free to say that instead. If you don't know the genre, look it up and pick the first song you prefer.
The point of this is to share varieties of music with other people.
Boy Band Pop
Video Game Score
Thanks for sharing us your musical knowledge. Now go tag 3 people so you can learn more about their taste.
Song Meme IV1. A song to describe your favorite shipping (also post your shipping).
2. Your favorite very old song.
3. A song cover you think is a disgrace.
4. A great cover of a song you hate.
5. Favorite song from a theme park ride.
6. Your pirate song.
7. Your haunted house song.
8. Your cowboy song.
9. Your ninja song.
10. A song you (and everyone else) agrees is an awesome song,
11. Your night drive song.
12. A song that's unfitting for a fight scene.
13. A song to cry to (Not a song that makes you cry).
14. Your cute song.
15. Your laid-back song.
16. Your heartbreaking song.
17. A song you think I (AssassinJ2) would like.
18. A song to describe your favorite cartoon character.
19. A song about being lazy.
20. A song about not giving a f#k.
21. A song you're tired of hearing (from anywhere).
22. A song to describe you if you were dumped.
23. A song by a band you wish more people knew.
24. A song you haven't heard in awhile and now greatly acknowledge.
25. A song that describes a
Old SOPR Halloween Special Part IIPart 2: Pet Semetary Drive
[That chapter title actually has 2 references.]
Pet Semetary [The Ramones]
Cemetery Drive [My Chemical Romance]
As Richard walked to Christie’s house after school, he noticed her and her father were packing their bags onto a pickup truck.
Richard thought and said, “You just gonna bail on me like that?”
Christie’s father Davey then said, “We’re taking you on a much needed trip.”
“Oh, boy! I love trips! Where is it?” asked Richard.
“We’re taking you to a trip to a haunted cemetery infested with crows, fog, and freshly dug graves next to an Indian casino on Christie Road.” said Christie.
“You have gotta be kidding me.” said Richard.
So Davey said, “Were not going n
Old SOPR Halloween Special Part 1 October 29, Birchmen High, 86 miles Northeast of LA. Many kids are excited about Halloween, for it is one of the best times of the year. But 14 year old Richard Buchan couldn’t be more excited than anyone else for he loves Halloween more than anyone else in Southern California. But little does he know he’s gonna get more excitement this year than he has before.
Part 1: Restless Sleep Deprivation Syndrome
“I know I’ve said this before, but THIS’LL BE THE BEST HALLOWEEN EVER!!!” said Richard.
“What’ll make it any different than this year?” asked his loyal friend, Eddie Turner.
“I don’t know,” said Richard. “Just a guess, I guess.”
Suddenly, Christie Havok skidded into the hall. “I love Halloween. It’s a time of romance, sharing sweets, and wearing cute costumes,” she said.
“No!” said Richard. “It’s a time of bonfires burning bright, pumpkin faces in t
SOPR (Old Episode): Birchmen Uber AlliesEpisode VII: Birchmen Über Allies
President Armstrong: [On phone.] Hello? This is Alan Joe Armstrong, Head president of Birchmen High School. How may I help you?
Person: Yes, I just want to notify you that Stan is beating up Emos again.
Armstrong: Yes, I’ll scent him a warning of a fine or else 6 hours in detention.
Vice President Geoffrey Cool: You’ve just received another invite to a school.
Armstrong: Let me see that? Hmm… [reads] Better school, both of us, and we will not sellout.
Cool: Are you sure this won’t be another upsell?
Armstrong: Why would such an awesome school upsell?
Cool: Then f*** this! WE’RE GOING TO A BETTER SCHOOL!!!
Secretary Steve Dirnt: Can I come?
Armstrong and Cool: NO!!!
Principal: We lost another school president.
Vice Principal: What now?
Principal: We need another election. Plus, scan all letters in case of better school inv
Character Partner Interview BLANK1. Answer as your character.
2. The interview can be answered by any type of character (original, fan-made e.t.c).
3. Feel free to answer the optional questions below within the interview.
How are you doing?
1. Who is your partner? Tell us a bit about them.
2. How did you meet, and how did you get together?
3. What is your partner's best physical feature?
4. Name one hobby or passion of theirs.
5. Name one thing you like about their personality.
6. Name one thing you dislike about their personality.
7. What is something you absolutely love about them?
8. What is something you absolutely cannot stand about them?
9. Is your partner the romantic type? Do you want them to be?
10. What makes them special to you personally?
11. How much do you think your partner loves you?
12. Do you want to be with them for the rest of your life? Do you think you will be?
Thank for taking this interview, __________.
Optional questions, place anywhere within existing questions
Fun with characters--A Writing MemeThis meme is recommended for those writers or visual artists who have numerous Ocs (Original Characters) and love to mess around with them.
1. They must be your own OCs—no stealing from books, TV, movies or video games
2. You must credit me or link to the original meme. Feel free to send me a link if you want to share!
3. Don't be afraid to use OCs from different genres (i.e., A medieval fantasy character could be paired up with a Sci Fi or Fiction character) This takes place in an unnamed void where no one will criticize you for genre-crossing
4. If you make any changes to the meme, such as add or take away questions or character traits, please LET ME KNOW
5. Stay true to your characters (& try to focus on them rather than the setting)
Chose your Participants (willing or unwilling):
1. The Thoughtful one:
2. The Grump:
3. The Ambitious one:
4. The Happy-go-lucky:
5. The Eccentric:
6. The Dignified one:
7. The Raunchy/Disgusting one:
8. The Liar:
A random insane crack wintery OC meme :: BlankRULES:
- Pick 10 of your OCs in any order. If you don’t have 10 OCs use canon, borrow yer friends's char, whatever.
- Don't look at the numbers in the questions while picking the characters! (it's more fun that way)
- Link back to the blank.
- Have fun! Ho ho ho...
PICK YOUR VICTIMS!
1. Say, , have you been nice or naughty this year?
2. That's wonderful! Meanwhile  and  have to do some holiday shopping and the place is super crowded!
3. Oh noes,  was arrested for throwing some turkeys and a moose out of a helicopter! What happened? Did  do anything about it?
4.  made a meal for , how was it?
5. Rejoice, , you are going to be 's secret santa this year! Shh, what would you gift  for Christmas?
6.  was randomly visited by 's Ghost of Christmas Past because they was bored. What (interesting) scene did they show  about 's past?
7. Bummer, a random hobo expelled the ghost. In the mean
Pairing Interview Journal Meme Blank(EDIT: I forgot to add some other questions that I felt were important)
(I was looking for couple interview journal memes on here, and had no luck; so I decided to make my own! Please feel free to use this and please link back! )
1) Introduce your pairing!
2) So… how did you two meet?
3) Who initiated the relationship and how?
4) Interesting! What was your first kiss with each other like?
5) Aww! What do you find most attractive about each other, not just in the physical appearance department?
6) Would you say you're in love?
7) How sweet! How comfortable are you with one another?
7) Who would you say "Wears the pants" in the relationship?
8) What are some things you admire about your partner?
9) Compatibility is important in a relationship, so how are you alike in some ways?
10) That's cool! Now, how are you two different from each other in personality?
11) What is the kinkiest thing you've ever done with each other?
12) Ooh, how dirty! Now tim
Song Meme IIThe rules are the same. Post which song best fits into the slot.
1. Favorite Cover Song (Also post the original as well.)
2. Favorite song from the internet.
3. Song that makes you cry.
4. Song that describes you when you're angry.
5. Your mellow relax song.
6. Your favorite song from the last 5 years.
7. Favorite song from before 1960.
8. Favorite Disney Song
9. Your eerily creepy song.
10. Your humorous song.
11. A song that describes someone you love.
12. A song someone else uses to describe you.
13. Your favorite song with lots of swearing.
14. Your favorite clean song (no swearing or unnecessary lyrics).
15. Song you only sort of like.
16. A song where you admire the lyrics as opposed to the song itself.
17. A song you like but phage the lyrics to.
18. A song you'd bust out at a party.
19. A slow dance song.
20. The next song that appears on your shuffled playlist.
21. Your favorite song by an artist/band you hate.
22. A song you hate by an artist/band you at least like a little.
Keep in Touch!
A two-time Community Volunteer for the deviantART Related category, Anne is well-known as a positive, helpful force. She is the community's resident expert when it comes to CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), and her personal gallery offers a wide variety of tutorials for new and experienced coders alike. In addition, each winter she hosts a calendar project encouraging members to create Journal designs for all to use, bringing more creativity to the community.
It is with immense gratitude that we acknowledge Anne as the recipient of the Deviousness Award for October 2014. Read More