Favorite Song Meme1. The first song you remember liking (if you can think that far):
2. Your current favorite song:
3. That one song that will always be on your top 5:
4. A song you hate:
5. That one song you like that everyone else seems to hate:
6. That one song you hate that everyone else seems to like:
7. Your favorite song that almost everyone knows:
8. Your favorite song that barely anybody knows:
9. Your insanely epic song:
10. Your calm and relaxing song:
11. Your happy optimistic song:
12. Your sad and heartbreaking song:
13. Your favorite song to dance to:
14. Your favorite song to sing along to:
15. A song that used to be your favorite but is now that song you always skip in your shuffled playlist:
16. Your favorite song from a cartoon/TV Show:
17. Your favorite song from a movie:
18. Your favorite song from a video game (if you don't play video games or at least one with a soundtrack, you're lost, buddy.):
19. Your favorite song without lyrics:
20. Your favorite song with a female singer:
All My Ideas for Cartoons/comics/novels/etc.I've only been drawing since mid-2011. Here are all the ideas I've had since then.
If there is no link, it means I don't have any of the idea posted on here.
What it is: Crossover fanfic with the Simpsons and Star Wars. Bart Simpson was in a bounty hunting faction called Bounty Hunter Force 5 (BHF5) with Jango Fett, Dengar, and 2 OCs.
Mostly Was: Going on adventures and Bart jumping in and out of relationships with a few of his past girlfriends and a couple original ones.
How I See It Now: "It was pretty embarrassing in that it did mostly consist of cheesy romances and witty 1-liners. Though, I was in 8th grade at the time, if you can understand. If you're even the slightest curious, the stories are right here: https://www.fanfiction.net/search.php?keywords=bhf5&ready=1&type=story"
Flappers and Joy (2013)
What it is: My idea for a black and white cartoon starring